Psychosocial counseling is a consultancy service provided by your company to help you restore or restore stability, health and performance by solving professional, private and health problems.
With which problems can I get in touch with you?
The service encompasses consultation and advice on a range of topics:
- Advice regarding work-related issues (e.g. Work and time management, dealing with colleagues or managers)
- Advice regarding family issues (e.g. separation/divorce, parenting, care of relatives)
- Psychosocial counselling (e.g. stress, psychological strain, grief, burn-out)
- Advice regarding day to day questions (e.g. financial matters, debts, consumer issues, dealing with authorities)
- Addiction counselling (alcohol, drugs)